Babysitting Cinderella



Yesterday I had the opportunity to babysit my neighbor's 5 year old. And yes, her name really is Cinderella. During dinnertime, long after Cinderella had gone home, Reid asked me how the babysitting went. "It was fun," I replied. "I worked on our Christmas advent calendar, and Cinderella made her own. We worked on learning the difference between n and m, which is good, because she wasn't pronouncing them right. Then we played reading and math games on the computer."

Reid, listening in amusement, shook his head. "What?" I asked.

"Well," he replied, "when you babysit, you take the time to teach them stuff. If it were me, I'd find a cartoon we both could enjoy and watch it."

"We watched a little T.V. too," I said, with a smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch