Wedding in Nauvoo




Reid and I went to my niece's wedding in Nauvoo, IL this past weekend. It's crazy to think that I have a niece old enough to marry. That means there's a high likelihood that my oldest sister will have grandkids before I have kids--which I think is pretty dang funny. It was great to chat with Laura (bride) and Chris (groom). We are happy to have Chris be a part of the family. Reid and I have had a good time getting to know Chris better. He is perpetually smiling--maybe because he got such a cute wife! We also found out that Chris was adopted, and it was fun to learn a little bit about his adoption story. His family is super nice. We're happy for Laura.

Comments

  1. Awww. Such cute wedding pictures. I am glad you were able to go. I have been thinking about you guys quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we love you guys too and our kids totally think of you as an aunt and Uncle, We still can't get pass your house during our walks without the kids begging to come in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch