Moon, Moon, Moon

Isaac loves us to sing him the same song every night before bed.  We have sung it so many times that he sings along sometimes.  So here is Isaac singing "Moon, Moon, Moon" by Laurie Berkner and her band.  I will write the words he says versus how the song actually goes.


Isaac:                                                 Actual Song:
Moon, Moon, Moon                         Moon, Moon, Moon
My Night Light                                Shining Bright
Moon, Moon, Moon                         Moon, Moon, Moon
My Night Light                                My Night Light
Moon, Moon, Moon                         Moon, Moon, Moon
I can see                                            I can see
                                                        Moon, Moon, Moon
   takin' care of me                              you're taking care of me
Look up, it's the moon                      Look up, it's the moon
Look up, it's the moon                      Look up, it's the moon
                                                         Look up, it's the moon up in the sky
                                                        It's big and round
and I have found                             and I have found
it looks just like a pizza pie              that it looks just like a pizza pie

In case your curious how the song is supposed to sound, click the link below to hear how Laurie and her group sing it:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch