My Mommy is my Favorite Girl...

I can't count the number of times I felt humiliated by the very dramatic tantrums that Isaac throws, usually in public.  But today, I got a little love reciprocated back from Isaac that melted the humiliation away, at least for a little while.  Today we were doing the laundry together and were singing the song, "My Daddy is My Favorite Pal," from the primary children's song book, when Isaac spontaneously made up his own version of that song just for me.

Here's a transcript of the words he is singing, just in case you can't understand him:
"My mommy is my favorite girl and I always help her every time.  And I always do love her and I always help her with the laundry..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch