Isaac's 4th birthday

   Isaac was one of the last kids in his cohort to turn 4.  He felt so left behind. He's very proud of the fact that he is now four.  In fact, he keeps telling everyone the reason he can do this or that is because "now I'm four."   I hope he doesn't become super disappointed when, in 5 months, one of the girls in his group has her 5th birthday.

   He originally wanted a white cake with pink dots, but daddy nixed that idea.  Luckily for his daddy, Isaac was equally excited about a minion cake.  We had a birthday party at the community pool.  I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was running around trying to get cake and food to everybody, then clean up.  But Isaac had a ball.

  We also had a little mini family celebration 2 days before his party on his actual birthday.  He got to choose whatever kind of cupcake he wanted at the grocery store.  He chose mini muffins, and ate 4 of them.  Then we went bowling.  I am not a fan of bowling, since I got a consistently lower score than both my 4 year old and 2 year old--but Isaac was in 7th heaven, so it was worth it.

Isaac blowing out candles on his minion birthday cake on June 4th, 2016.
Isaac blowing out his birthday candle at our home celebration on June 2nd, 2016. 
Isaac doing the "I just rolled the bowling ball down the dragon slide" dance. 

Comments

  1. Awww.... I want to go to Florida I miss you guys. Looks like you are loving life and having fun!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch