Other Stuff

Here's a few other things that I just wanted to post:

This is all the kids at an adoption get together we had a week or so ago.  I'm glad Isaac and Esther can be around a few kids around their same ages who also have adoption stories.  

This is Esther cleaning the toilet for me.  She was such a good helper with the cleaning last Saturday.  I think I felt a need to capture this moment in case she discovers later in life that cleaning toilets isn't actually a fun thing to do.  Right now, her and Isaac actually fight over who gets to clean the toilets.

Some neighbors of ours invited us over for dinner and to go fishing afterwards in the pond out back.  We don't have any fishing gear and Isaac has been very jealous of others he's seen fishing.  So he finally got to catch his own fish for the first time and was very proud of himself.

Last Wednesday, Isaac earned a citizenship award at school for demonstrating "Organization."  I smiled at that one.  I would love to find out what he does at school to be organized.  Anyway, he was again pleased with himself and we are also proud of him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch