It Valentine's Time

Valentine's day is almost here.  We have been busy preparing homemade valentines for Isaac's classmates and for Esther's joy school buddies.  


I tried to keep them simple, and it was still quite a task to make them all.  I had heart shaped cookie cutters that we dipped in paint, and then stamped them onto colored pieces of paper.  Then we sprinkled glitter on them.  Then the kids wrote on the back of each card to personalize them for their friends.  

The glitter is everywhere now.  I'll probably be finding it in the cracks of the table and in the kids' hair for weeks.  Isaac wanted to make them, though.  I gave him an option of buying or making them, and this is what he wanted to do.  Now I just need to attach it to some candy so the other kids don't feel like they got bamboozled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch