Esther's Reward and Isaac's Moves

Esther was rewarded in school for being responsible. Now if we can capitalize on that at home...


Isaac loves to dance and has recently discovered NTV--Noodle television.  I get a kick out of it when he dances to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Oh, and Isaac can't stop scratching his bug bites.  He's gets them all the time and has marks on this legs from them, the little nasties!



I also can't help but to throw this little treasure in...Isaac asked his dad to write some math problems for him to do.  Then he could take a picture when it was all done and send it to Reid to correct.  He was doing this in the morning before school while he was waiting for his sister to finish getting ready to go.  When I saw the paper laying on the table, my heart melted.  I don't know how math became such a bonding experience between Reid and Isaac, but I love it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch