Esther's 6th Birthday

I went to eat lunch with Esther on her birthday at school, and I brought her a surprise--Chick-fil-a lunch!  I thought she would be sooo excited!  But then she saw I also brought her beloved "soft bear," and she was so excited to have him at school lunch with her she forgot to be excited about having Chick-fil-a for lunch.  She just got done telling me last night that soft bear was her most favorite toy.  I think he's been lost and found about a dozen times now--and sometimes he's been lost for over a month at a time.  There must be something magical about the way she feels about that bear that keeps bringing him home to her.

We also went to Frozen 2 in the theaters for Esther's birthday.  It came out just 4 days before her birthday.  Then we came home to open presents and eat her fabulous cake.  She loved it all, even though she got sick that night and had to stay home from church the next day.  Poor girl!

This picture was taken outside the lunch room at the school. The kids made this collage together for red ribbon week.

Esther's birthday cake, made to order.  Complete with hear layers, m&ms, letters, pink and purple frosting, and twilight sparkle on top.  

Esther's new frozen 2 Elsa doll.  

Princess Luna my little pony.

My little ponies--with tails that change color in water.

New Elsa shirt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch