Biking at Alafia

 Martin Luther King Jr. Day was a fun day for our family.  We went biking at Alafia State Park.  They have a system of trails, a playground, and something we didn't expect--awesome branches/vines that grew in such a way that the kids could actually swing on them.  This is the stuff kids' dreams are made of.  We'll just skip the part where I crashed at the very end and tore my shoulder.  


Kids ready to go at the trail head map. L-R: Jaydon, Isaac, Esther.

Kids hanging out at the playground waiting for us to get our picnic lunch out.

Nature's swing set.  I totally would have tried it out myself if I wasn't positive my weight would have ended the fun immediately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch