Frozen Birthday Party

One of Esther's kindred spirits had a birthday party the Saturday before Easter.  Esther's friend wanted a "Frozen" themed birthday party, so her mother decided to take the kids ice-skating.  This sounded like so much fun that I invited myself and the rest of my family to come along.  When I was asking for permission to bring my family, Angela, the birthday girl, said it would be okay if Isaac came only if he dressed up as Olaf.  She was dressing up as Elsa, and Esther played Anna, and Angela's older sister, Natalie, was dressed as Sven.  





After the iceskating adventure was over, we went to the park for cake and presents.  I couldn't help adding the above picture of Reid trying to tune Angela's new plastic Disney Frozen Ukulele.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch