Minions Halloween and Monster Mash

This Halloween we did a family costume theme, which we have never done before.  We would never have pulled it off except our good friends the Terrys already had a Gru and Lucy costume from a few years prior.  So if you can't tell yet, I am Lucy Wilde from Despicable Me 2, and Reid is Gru, and our children are minions.  

I also did the traditional Monster Mash, Monster Lips, Bug Juice, and Pumpkin Roll-ups I've done in previous years--only to discover no one but me really likes the Monster Mash.  (Insert frowny emoji here.)  Anyway, it may be time for a new Halloween themed meal.  One that I don't have to force my kids to eat before they get any Halloween candy would be good.  

The ward Trunk-or-Treat Friday night.

Isaac got Vampire teeth at church. 

Esther and her monster mash and pumpkin rolls-ups.

Isaac loving on his monster themed dinner. 

Isaac's witch pumpkin, carved by Mom (right).  Isaac's painted pumpkin from Preschool (middle). Esther's Monster pumpkin carved by Dad (left).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not your typical Christmas Day

Brevard Phoenix Cup

L3Harris Rocket Launch